Mrs Beverly Hackwell (Associate Partner)
Mrs Hackwell - RGN Nurse Practitioner BSc (Hons) holds a dual role within the practice team; Nurse Practitioner/Associate Partner, dividing her time between having a strategic lead within the Practice and providing clinical care.
Mrs Karen Chriscoli
Mrs Chriscoli (BA hons, Business Management, Chester University 2014) is the Practice Manager. Her role is to deal with the day to day running of the Practice. She is responsible to Mrs Hackwell and the GP partners. Mrs Chriscoli is the first point of contact for any feedback or complaints. She is involved in supporting the many changes taking place within the practice. Mrs Chriscoli is actively involved in our Patient Participation Group.
|Mrs Susan Clerkin|
The Practice Administrator (Private Income) is Mrs Susan Clerkin. Her main responsibility is to oversee the private medical services offered at the Medical Centre. Mrs Clerkin will be able to help you should you require a private medical report or examination, medical insurance reports or copies of medical records. She is supported in this role by the back office administration team
Mrs Sharon Scotson is our in-house Medicines Co-ordinator. She works alongside the Medicines Management team (Warrinton CCG) to help with efficiences in prescribing. Mrs Scotson will contact patients by letter to advise of any changes to their medication.
Mrs Scotson and Mrs Carey
The Reception Office Supervisors are Mrs Sharon Scotson and Mrs Michelle Carey. They are both responsible for the general administration and are well placed to help you with day to day enquiries on the telephone or in person. If you have any feedback or problems with the Front of house or back office functions their role is to assist you.
The Receptionists are there to help you. They have a difficult job to do, dealing with a constant stream of telephone calls and enquiries, so please be patient. When telephoning for medical attention the Receptionists may ask for a few details. They have been trained to make these enquiries so that you can be sign posted appropriately. They are bound by strict codes of confidentiality, as are all members of the practice team.
Our Receptionists are all trained Patient Advisors.
As part of our team, they have been trained to ask certain questions in order to ensure that you receive:
- The most appropriate clinical care
- From the most appropriate clinician/health care professional
- At the most appropriate time
Patient Advisors are asked to collect brief information from patients:
- To help clinician’s to prioritise their workload
- To ensure that all patients receive the appropriate level of care
- To direct patients to see a Nurse or health care professional
- To help to direct patient to where they can find advice to self-manage their problem – ie local pharmacy or NHS choices/Self-care forum/My Life Warrington
Patient Advisors, like all members of the team, are bound by confidentiality rules.
- Any information given by you is treated strictly confidentially.
- The Practice would take any breach of confidentiality very seriously and would deal with it accordingly.
- You can ask to speak to the Patient Advisor privately; we have a small room available next to reception desk.
- However if you feel an issue is very private and do not wish to say this will be respected.